Technische Daten: Oil skimmer Model W20Drive power: 0.12 kW
Capacity: max. 230 l/h
Operating temperature: -20 °C to +95 °C
Dimensions incl. oil collecting pan in mm:
(WxLxH) 305 x 383 x 225
Surface of tank:
min. 500 x 800 mm
Installation height above liquid:
max. 600 mm
Length of oil collector tube:
max. 20 m
Weigth: 14.0 kg
The innovative working principle makes sure that the oil is removed from the total surface of the tank.
The oil collector tube creates a circular movement on the water surface. The floating oil is thus driven towards the oil collector tube. The oil sticks to the outside of the oil collector tube and will be drawn into the oil skimmer. Special high wear resistant ceramic scrapers remove the oil from the surface of the oil collector tube and the oil floats into a waste oil collecting tank.
The oil skimmer can be mounted up to 600 mm above the water surface.
Due to the particularly sturdy construction, the oil skimmer model W20 can be used continuously 24 hours a day without any problems. In order to prevent premature wear caused by solids such as sand, chips and particles in the oil, all wear-prone parts of the oil skimmer are made of highly abrasion-resistant ceramic.The oil skimmer itself is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Depending on the oil viscosity and the oil layer thickness, a delivery rate of up to 230 l oil/h can be achieved. Many different options allow you to adapt the oil skimmer model W20 to nearly all kind of applications.
- Fast payback due to extended service life of emulsions and degreasing baths
- Minimal maintenance requirements due to sturdy construction and wear resistant materials
- Low assembly effort, as prefabricated assembly systems are available for almost all applications
- Floating oil collector tube will follow changing water level
- Due to its special construction, the oil skimmer model W20 can be adapted to a wide variety of tanks – whether round or square, open or closed, above or underground.
- metal working industry
- automobile industry
- waste water treatment systems
- plant construction
- Surface technology
- and many more
You do not know exactly which product is best for your use case?
In our Use cases you can surely find an answer.
Does this product solve your problem?
Do you have a problem, which you are unsure how to solve? Contact us, we are happy to help
Do you have a specific application for this product?
Send us the data and inquire for the correct model.