Technische Daten: Oil Skimmer Model 1UDrive power: 0.09 kW
Cpapacity: 2 – 30 l/h
Temperature: max. 60 °C
Dimensions incl. oil collecting pan in mm:
(WxLxH) 228 x 224 x max. 270
Surface of tank:
min. 400 x 400 mm
Installation heigth above liquid:
max. 600 mm
Length of the oil collector tube:
max. 3000 mm
Weight: 9.0 kg
The oil collector tube creates a circular movement on the water surface. This sets the floating oil in motion which is captured by the oil collector tube and transported into the oil skimmer. In the oil skimmer, the oil is stripped from the surface of the oil collector tube and discharged into a waste oil collection tank. The oil skimmer can be mounted up to 600 mm above the water surface. Due to the particularly sturdy construction, the oil skimmer model 1U can be used continuously 24 hours a day without any problems. In order to prevent premature wear caused by solids such as sand, chips and dirt particles in the oil, all wear-prone parts of the oil skimmer are made of either highly abrasion-resistant ceramic or hardened stainless steel. With the exception of the drive wheel, the oil skimmer itself is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
The oil skimmer model 1U can be adapted to nearly all applications as the angle of inclination is adjustable. Depending on oil viscosity and oil layer, a capacity of up to 30 l oil/h can be achieved. The oil skimmer model 1U can be adapted to the respective application by an extensive accessory program.
- Fast payback due to extended service life of emulsions and degreasing baths
- Minimal maintenance requirements due to sturdy construction and wear resistant materials
- Low assembly effort, as prefabricated assembly systems are available for almost all applications
- Floating oil collector tube will follow changing water level
- Due to its special construction, the oil skimmer model 1U can be adapted to a wide variety of tanks – whether round or square, open or closed, above or underground.
- Emulsion container for machine tools
- Small degreasing baths
- Small waste water treatment systems
- CNC metal working
- Surface technology
- Wastewater treatment
- plant construction
- and many more
You do not know exactly which product is best for your use case?
In our Use cases you can surely find an answer.
Does this product solve your problem?
Do you have a problem, which you are unsure how to solve? Contact us, we are happy to help
Do you have a specific application for this product?
Send us the data and inquire for the correct model.