How an oil skimmer with oil collector tube works:
The oil collector tube of the oil skimmer floats on the water surface. The floating oil sticks to the outside of the oil collector tube. The oil collector tube, together with the oil, is drawn into the oil skimmer. Here, scrapers remove the oil from the surface of the oil collector tube. The oil then gets flows into a collection tank.
The oil collector tube creates an even rotation on the water surface and thus removes the oils and fats even from the corners of the basins. Due to the fact that the oil collector tube floats on top of the liquid and thus reaches the whole surface of the tank, it picks up oil from the whole surface and an exact separation of oil and water is guaranteed.
- Fast payback due to a longer lifetime of coolants and degreasing baths
- Low maintenance costs thanks to sturdy construction and high quality, durable materials
- Many different oil skimmers are available for nearly all applications
- Flexible oil collector tubes follow changing liquid levels in the tank
- The special design of Friess oil skimmers makes it possible that the oil skimmers can be adapted to all kinds of basins – no matter whether they are round or rectangular, open or closed, above or underground.
- Special versions for acids, alkalis, salt water or ground water and many more are available
- nearly no tank, basin or lake is too large
You do not know exactly which product is best for your use case?
In our Use cases you can surely find an answer.
Does this product solve your problem?
Do you have a problem, which you are unsure how to solve? Contact us, we are happy to help
Do you have a specific application for this product?
Send us the data and inquire for the correct model.